Kamp Kozy Site Rules
All Seasonals and Visitors are required to obey the following rules:
- The speed limit is 5 mph. No minibikes or electric scooters are permitted in the park. Drivers of golf carts must have a valid driver’s license.
- Only two pets per site. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, barking controlled. Dogs must be walked in designated areas away from sites. Please clean up after your pet. Dogi-pot bags are available throughout the park for your use.
- Campfires are permitted only in the designated campfire rings. Please do not move the fire rings. No cutting of trees. Violators will be evicted. Campfires out at 1:00 am.
- All visitor vehicles must park in overflow parking areas.
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 8 am. Please observe it.
- Unruly behavior, disorderly conduct, or illegal drug use is NOT tolerated. Beer and alcoholic beverages are permitted on sites, but only if kept under control and covered.
- Swimming/Floating in or around the marina is STRICTLY prohibited. Anyone caught doing so will be immediately dismissed from the park permanently.
- Fishing in the marina is not permitted.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at the marina and in pool areas. No smoking, glass containers, or pets are permitted at the pool! Note: There is no lifeguard on duty at the pool or marina.
- Campers are expected to keep their site tidy. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground; help us keep the entire park clean for your enjoyment.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times including any damages they may cause. Children must be at their parents’ site by 10 pm.
- Trash must be deposited in garbage containers located in front of the park. Waste drains are for dishwater only. Please do not dump holding tanks in them.
- NO fireworks, Japanese Lanterns, or balloon releases are permitted in the park.
- Do NOT feed the geese.